The Apollo Hospitals, Indore
Founded in 2010 to provide quality critical care to communities in Central India, Apollo Hospitals, Indore has today become a landmark in the city. With specialized medical experts and cutting-edge technology, the 150 bedded hospital offers affordable and world-class healthcare.
To ensure high standards of healthcare, the hospital has integrated excellent infrastructure, latest technology and dedicated manpower, to provide patient services of the highest standards. The hospital places special emphasis on quality time between patients, doctors and nurses.
The hospital has touched millions of lives and sees an average of 10,000 patients a year. With an overall success rate of 98%, the 24 hour panel of leading specialists is equipped to tackle any emergency and honour the hospital’s commitment to providing all services under one roof.
Beautifully landscaped and equipped with state-of-the-art technology making it a powerhouse of healthcare in Indore.
Some of the equipments and technology available at Apollo Hospitals, indore include:
- Low energy & High energy Linear Accelerators
- Navigation System for accuracy in surgical procedures
- 4-D Ultrasound for 4 dimensional sonography
- Digital Fluoroscopy
- Gamma Camera
- Apollo Hospitals, indore is NABH certified. The Joint Commission is the gold standard accreditation for health care organizations
- The medical faculty comprises of some of the best in the medical fraternity. The hospital has over a hundred consultants and 70% of them have either studied or worked in reputed institutes
- Apollo Hospitals,Indore use First Y shaped stent for tracheoesophageal fistula in the region
- Apollo Hospitals,Indore perform a rare procedure where Four autologous chondrocyte implantations were done
- Apollo Hospitals,Indore perform other rare procedures such as Spinal angiolipoma excision and Tibial tuberosity shift with MPSL reconstruction
- Apollo Hospitals,Indore perform a new medical treatment in the form of Coronary perforation treated with covered stent – hand made in cath lab
- It has the distinction of performing largest series of airway stents in the country
- One of the flagship centres of excellence at Apollo Hospitals, indore is the “The Minimal Access Surgery Centre” (MASC) which is dedicated to the practice of surgical techniques that are least invasive for the patient. The outcome is that the patient recovers faster, safer and with fewer long-term consequences of the surgery. Surgery has been revolutionized by the availability of laparoscopic technology, video imaging capabilities, harmonic scalpel (“cold scalpel”) for cutting and coagulation and an ever-expanding base of surgical experience.
- Apollo Hospitals was ranked the 2nd best multi-speciality hospital inIndore by the THE WEEK-A C Nielsen, Best Hospital Survey 2013.
- Surgeons at the Minimal Access Surgery Center are routinely using these techniques in almost all surgeries in the following surgical subspecialties such as Cardiac surgery, General & Gastro-intestinal surgery, Gynaecology, Paediatric surgery, Thoracic surgery, Urology, Colorectal surgery, Cancer surgery, Orthopedics, Neurosurgery and Ear, Nose & Throat surgery.