Admission At Apollo Hospitals
- If you are coming for consultation to Apollo Hospitals for the first time, you will need to complete a one time registration. Kindly complete the initial patient record and please fill in all requested data accurately.
- A hospital file will be created and a UHID card (Unique Hospital Identification Card) will be issued to you.
- Kindly contact our Registration Counter in the Main Lobby. Our personnel will guide you through the process. Timings : 8am to 8 pm. (8 pm to 8am – Op Billing Counter)
- Your treating physician or consulting doctor has advised you to be admitted in the hospital for medical treatment. For this you or your representative will need to meet the personnel at the front desk to complete the admission formalities.
- In case of children below 12 years of age, the parents or guardian will be required to complete the admission form and the consent.
- In case payment is to be made by an insurance company, you need to produce the pre authorization letter.
Payment / Deposit
- Depending upon the room requested and the nature of the treatment, an initial deposit may be collected at the time of admission for which a receipt will be issued to you and this will be adjusted in your final bill. If you are a corporate (credit) patient you need to produce an authorization letter at the front desk. Patients who fail to produce the credit/authorization letter will be requested to pay an initial deposit at the time of admission, which will be refunded on producing the same.
- If it is a planned admission, you are requested to make the financial arrangement for the stay in the hospital prior to your hospitalization.
- In case you are being admitted for surgery, you will be requested to pay the entire amount at the time of admission.
- During your stay in the hospital you will be given interim bills on a regular basis to keep you updated on your bill amount. Subsequent deposits will be intimated to you from time to time depending on your treatment. Please ensure that the amount is paid within 12 hours to avoid any inconvenience.
- In case of any assistance regarding billing, please feel free to contact the billing department.
- Payment should be made only to billing department personnel and not to any other individual.